Tuesday 21 July 2015

Can anyone help me!...Change of email address!


Hi...Just wondering if anyone has changed their email address since having their blog. We are thinking about changing our internet provider the only thing is we would have a different email address and worried how it would affect my google account/blog. I can see where to edit my email address for my Google account but will it mess up my blog! really not sure how to go about it :( if I would have to do anything at all. 

Can anyone help me out...Thanks

hugs

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Sorry Wendy. Would love to help but I have no idea.
Hugs Sharon. x

Jacee said...

Can you not just carry on using the email address you have now? I have one from my provider but I still use the one I have always used for the blog.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Chrissy said...

My e mail went AWOL so I changed to another one, then the old one came back, so now I have 2..!! Google does not seem to mind at all..I just have to remember to check both and even when I go to new one, I end up at the old one...confused?...so am I...lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Wendy, when my email address got stolen and sold I had to open a new account as long as it is a google address I think...then "they" stole my blog, Memories to Keep so had to change the lot and start a new blog. In your case just changing your address should not alter your blog at all...x
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sorry Wendy, I don't know how help you...

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Wendy loved the design and embossed background the image is beautiful love the gingham ribbon and the little ladybird a real delight to see.
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

You can still keep your old address for your blog Wendy, it's OK to have two, just don't get the passwords muddled up like I do!
Pauline
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...