Monday 9 April 2012

Easter Chick Pile....

Hiya all...Hope you are having a lovely Easter, shame about the weather but it's just typical as the children are on holidays...Going to be a long week lol...

Just popped on to share the Easter card I gave my wonderful hubby, I used a free digital stamp called Easter Chick Pile, which I found on Little Musing blog...
 found HERE



Close up of image, how cute are they!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
My Mums Craft Shop #51 ~ Easter creations/Animals (2nd entry)
I Love Promarkers #111 ~ Springtime (2nd entry)


Items used

Free digital stamp  HERE ~ Easter Chick Pile coloured with promarkers
First Edition papers ~ Spring Drop
Nesties
buttons & thread from stash

Thanks for stopping by

Wendy xxx

21 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Wendy,love the fabulous image...a great layout.xxx

Vicky said...

So adorable Wendy...and love the colours too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

nnalorac said...

Super cute card Wendy. Love your fun chicks and I love the trees theme. Carolxx

Catherine said...

Fab card, love that little tree...

Daniele said...

what a sweetie, love the pile of chicks
hugs

DesignerDiva said...

Wendy this is toooooo cute! I love that the bottom chick is squashed, just like if I was sitting on him!
Hugs Laurie xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wendy,such a cute image. Sue x

Claire said...

Fab card, great image and lovely papers. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy, brilliant card - such a fun image and lovely layout! Luv & Hugs, Trish x

mags said...

Lovely card Wendy. The image is fab and love your colours and layout.
Mags
x

Crafty Loops said...

This is really cute, I love that image. Lee x

karen said...

Great colour combo Wendy, fabulous card, Karenx

Wendy Fraser said...

What a fun image! Love that poor squashed one at the bottom! xx

catherine said...

fantastic card Wendy and love the image. fab colours. thanks for the comment on my tag. Hope you had a good Easter
x catherine

Little K Smith said...

Aw this is adorable Wendy, love the sweet chicks and fab papers too :)
Kelly.x

Anita said...

Very pretty and I love that image - it's adorable!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card Wendy1 It seems I have missed a lot over Easter, you have made some really lovely things. Hope your Easter was a good one, Judy x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous wendy.i love the cute chiocks and realy fab spring colours ;D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

Hi Wendy

Oh wow this is just so cute!! Fab card... I downloaded this image too but didn't get to do it in time! Ah well, always next year!

Hugs
Christine x

Sarah-Jane said...

What a great image,so cute and I just love the tree paper.
Sarah-Jane xx

My name is Wynneth said...

That's a real fun image - I love it!! Great card. Thanks for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...