Thursday 26 May 2011

My first twisted Easel card

Hi everyone
I am having problems with not being able to leave comments on some of your blogs,yes blogger being naughty to me too,hope it sorts it self out soon ,hate to think followers may think I am ignoring them, when I would love to leave a comment.
Anyway enough about the blog problems this is the card I made for my Mum for mother's day this year,she was so pleased with it.I just love LOTV stamps,and have quite a collection now they are all so gorgeous .






And this is the Box I made to put it in



items used

LOTV stamp~Bunches of love coloured with promarkers & chalks
Papers ~My Minds Eye Stella and Rose-Hattie
Martha Stewart punch~Double loops
Marianne Die Designer Doily & corner die
Heart charm from Hobby House
Flowers,ribbon and pearls from stash

Thanks for looking and any comment you may wish to leave,much appreciated
Wendy xxx




13 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow Wendy gorgeous card & box, I love seeing them match they look beautiful. It's a stunning card, so beautifully made, well done you.
Teresa xx

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

This is so lovely, I love the way you've complemented the card with a matching box, both so lovely. Hugs Debbie x

Dodici said...

Wendy,the card and the box are superb!The papers are lovely and you have embellished both the card and the box so beautifully!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and box Wendy.
Sue x

Vicky said...

Wow Wendy...this is so gorgeous hun and I love the wee box too sweetie...a stunning creation!

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy, goodness this is lovely! So much hard work has obviously gone into it - it's gorgeous! Not surprised she was pleased with it! Sarah

karen said...

Hi Wendy

Firstly this is beautiful and secondly thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I am very pleased to be following you too, hugs, Karen xx

Jennifer said...

A stunning creation Wendy! Really clever and what a gorgeous box! Thanks for the lovely comments you left me:-) So glad you ventured into blog land. Following you now....I'll be back! xx Jenny xx

Shaz said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Lovely image and such gorgeous papers. I just love the box xx

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful card, I love LOTV too. The box you have made is beautiful too. The twisted easel design is fabulous and shows the image off so well.
Best Wishes Sue(bearhouse)

Heather said...

wow, this is truly beautiful, well done xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Wendy welcome to the land of the blog. Your card is gorgeous and great colours as usual and I love the matching box.

Hugs Sarahxx

Kathleen said...

not tried one of these cards yet.
love your card. great colouring.
kathleen mc xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...